NS ePrep Course – Life Science
3. complementary strand of DNA synthesized from an RNA template by the enzyme reverse transcriptase.
4. short fragment of DNA designed to hybridize with a nucleotide sequence of interest and labeled with a tracer.
6. method of determining the order of nucleotides in DNA.
8. a DNA molecule that can accept foreign DNA and be replicated inside a host cell.
1. refers to a genetically modified organism that carries a gene from a different species.
2. the study of whole-genome structure and function.
5. technique that separates DNA fragments by size.
7. an organism’s complete set of genetic material.